Sunday, December 4, 2011

Mr.McCarthy and English II

         In my opinion, English II is by far my most fun class. I look forward to it because I know that our class discussions are always very interesting. Like any class, there are always things you like and things you don't like.
         I woud have to say that I really enjoy the people in the class because when we all participate it makes for a fun class. I also like how Mr.McCarthy tries to involve everyone in the class so it's not like two people are the only ones who talk. Just like any class, there will be homework but I really like how it is spread out so you are rarely overload with a crazy amount of homework. I also like our Thursday free-reading days. It lets us read when we want so it is a good balance between what we have to read for school and what we want to read. I enjoy the class greatly.
         There aren't many bad things I have to say. I don not really like the Cornell notes. They don't really work for me. I prefer bullet-points because I can remember more details for the test.
         Other than that, I really like the flow of the class and it is one of the not many classes I enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment