Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful for a Classmate

         Before I start, I would like to start off by saying that I really like my class this year and I enjoy our conversations greatly. This Thanksgiving I am thankful for soccer, Manchester United, food, school and most of all, my family and friends. I not only like my English class because it is after my AP World History class which is boring, but also because I know I will have fun and learn a lot.
          I have couple of people to thank for making the class fun and interesting. First of all I am thankful for Mr. McCarthy because he is an awesome teacher. I would also thank Harlan because his music is amazing and he always thinks out-of-the-box. He puts a different spin on things which makes me think more. I am also thankful for McKinley because I think it is fun and interesting to hear what he would do in tough situations. He sometimes finds a way out of them, but not always. By the way, I like your video when you dunked over Jahlil.
          I am also thankful for my two new friends I met this year, Jonas and Meshaal. I think it is cool to hear how differently or similarly people are in other countries. I never really knew that much about Kuwait but thanks to Meshaal I learned more about it. I am also thankful for Jonas because he has become a great friend of mine. For him, I think I can relate to him because my homeland is neighboring countries with his, Germany and Poland.
         I am looking forward to becoming closer friends with my classmates because I really like all of them. I believe if we become closer friends, that will lead to a better class atmosphere which will lead to more fun.

1 comment:

  1. No problem Filip!
    Its nice to meet and have a great friend like you.

    ReplyDelete