Thursday, September 8, 2011

Introduction

Hello, my name is Filip and I go to Whitney Young High School. This fall I am playing center midfield for my school JV soccer team. I am very interested in the English Barclays Premier League, specifically a team called Manchester United(Man U). I have a great passion for Man U and soccer.
During the winter nothing exists for me except skiing. Couple years ago I finished 7th in Nastar Championship in Park City, Utah, for my age group. Nastar is a race where you go down the slope by going through gates. Last spring I played volleyball, but this year I think I will join the tennis team. Aside from that, other things I like to do include ping-pong, cross-country and cliff diving.
Every summer I visit my grandparents in Poland for the whole summer. I own a house near the mountains and I spend a lot of my time running, jumping on our trampoline and having campfires. I also hike a lot if the weather allows me too.
My favorite movies are all of the James Bond movies as well as the Harry Potter movies. My favorite books include the Percy Jackson series and the Eragon series. The car I like the most is a Lamborghini and I really like Porsches.

http://amber2014m.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hey filip, its your good friend Erwin from honors biology last year. Remember Mrs. Katz and how his class used to be (lol). You seem like you have a bright future ahead of you keep it up buddy.

    ReplyDelete